Monday, October 24, 2011

Current countdown:





Packed: 4







In the midst of cleaning out one of my closets I found something that I didn't know I still had: my paper doll collection. I've gotten rid of all of my other toys and random things from when I was a kid, but for some reason, these are still hanging out in my closet.


I don't think these are all mine. The princesses definitely are, but I'm pretty sure that some of these styles were from before my era.


Like these...is this the 80's?


Then I found another set that dates back even earlier. Back when Barbie was still friends with Midge and Skipper.


These bring me back to the days when my mom would let us play with some of the toys she had saved. Such as these play-acting paper dolls.

Well I think that's all the packing I'm going to do today. Although I should probably try to pack as much as I can while it's still fun.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm still bummed I never actually got the Midge doll. And I had to settle for a redhead Skipper, when I really wanted blonde one.

You better not be tossing those.