Monday, October 03, 2011

My latest project:


I pulled out some rags that were once t-shirts and pillowcases and converted them into twisty flowers. It would have been a whole lot easier if I had a hot glue gun, but unfortunately, I left my miniature princess hot glue gun at my mom's house when I moved about 6 years ago. Instead, I used a thread and needle to stitch these together. Still turned out pretty good I think.

This one I put on a stretchy headband.

The bead is from a pair of earrings I took from my sister's garage sale. By "took" I mean grabbed before she could even put them outside on the tables. It's called revenge from the days that she passed down her lace-collared floral dresses that were 8 years past their prime.

And these ones are just on bobby pins.

By the way, I actually had a place to go wearing this black dress (which has been hanging in my closet for months).

I think I might have to put hot glue gun on my Christmas list, right after sewing machine, job for Ryan and new house.