After our long vacation, we have successfully moved into our new house. Having a lawyer in the family isn't so bad after all.
(And yes, by the way, we are wearing dorky sunglasses. That would be because a certain person who I married can't control his blinking.)
Don't you just love the view from our back yard?
Ok, just kidding. We didn't move anywhere. We don't have a pool or a view or even a lagoon in front of our home. Oh, and we also don't have a mansion and we don't live on a lake. But I can dream can't I?
I'll have to go into detail about all of our adventures this summer, but for now, it's back to school for Ryan. He's had his last first day!
Doesn't he look so excited? Sadly, he didn't have his first-day lunch box to hold on his way out the door. And the countdown to graduation begins!
1 comment:
He had a way bigger smile on his first day of Kindergarten. His mother wont give him a lunch-box.
Post a Comment