Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So it turns out that when I'm not working I spend money, which is in addition to the money that I'm not making since I'm not working. It seems to be a problem.

But it's just so easy. I go to the library to drop off some books and then stop by the shoe store because I drive right past it. And then when I don't find a whole lot that I like, I think, well I have time so I'll drive down to that other store. And then that store is right next to a bunch of other great stuff. And well, I have all day, so why not? Today I had to stop myself from driving to the mall, after I picked up some flip flops and some tank tops and oh, you know I would love to find another pair of shorts. Thankfully, I had melting food in the car to keep me focused.

It's a good thing that I'm not going to be spending my entire summer sitting around at home. I'd definitely be better dressed, that's for sure. But I'd probably get tired of eating white bread and top ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie!! Love you.