Saturday, February 06, 2010

Its snowing again. ugh. I thought I had moved away from all of this. Apparently not. I've been talking to lots of different people around here and some seem to think that this new weather is the worst thing that could happen to the commonwealth (state) and some (mostly kids) think that it's the best miracle possible. So what do you think? Are they going to cancel 3 more days of school this week?

So with all this white and cold, I have been spending my time dreaming about all of the wonderful super bowl snacks that I could be making this weekend. However, dreaming and doing are very different things. I have almost no motivation to actually get up and make fresh salsa or cheesecake bites or anything really. I just like looking at the pictures of the delicious things I could be eating and hope that someone brings something good tomorrow. I'm also beginning to think that I really need to move closer to one of my sisters. Maybe even next door.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Maybe tomorrow it will turn white?