Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I had a post all ready reminiscing about my childhood dreams of being a famous ice skater. Unfortunately, that was two weeks ago. I'm not sure how it has been two weeks since I started that post and never finished it.

Unfortunately, its now its a little past the time for discussing ice dancing. Not to mention that its much, much too late for me and those dreams. I will try not to go on about how my pleas for gymnastics and ice skating lessons were ignored. I won't bring up the hours that I twirled in front of the television, while my older brother and sister told me to get out of the way so they could watch the events.

It is clear that ice skating was never the path for me. Coordination has never been one of my strong points. Not when I was five and not now.

So for now I just have to figure out which path is for me. The good news is that my opportunities for next fall are looking bright. Apparently they have to hire new teachers eventually. And I just have to hope and pray that one of them will be me.

Otherwise I'll have to go in a different direction. Maybe Swiss Chocolatier? That definitely sounds like a rewarding career.

No comments: