Also, as a sidenote. This evening I decided to surprise one of my students, after noticing her "edward where are thou" type t-shirt, by adding a question onto the end of my conference. When I said "finally, how did you feel about that new movie you went to this weekend?" Her eyes immediately lit up and she went into a ten minute monologue about the special effects of wolves and the drama and how it compares to the last movie. Eventually I had to stop and remind her that we did have other things to get finished.
On the other hand one of my least favorite things lately is the lack of good coffee. Besides little gas station stores, there is only one coffee shop in the whole vicinity of where I live and work. I often daydream about the days when I couldn't drive anywhere without passing at least three coffee huts. Instead it's all about sweet tea around here. I haven't quite gotten brave enough to try it. I just keep telling myself its a helpful reminder of my budget. That is...until I drive past that cute little shoe store on my way to work.
1 comment:
Sweet tea is good. I dare you to try it. Maybe even double dare you.
Post a Comment