Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I've almost finished up my third week in my new job and all I can say is that time is going fast. I never do the same thing two days in a row and every time I look up at the clock I'm amazed. While not all of my tasks are exactly glamourous, most of them aren't too bad and I'm enjoying getting to know all of the things that go on just to make the actual tutoring possible.

Most of what I do is preparing curriculum for new students, as well as reviewing current students' curriculum, and grading and evaluating the diagnostic tests of incoming students. However I've also spent some time doing some marketing, reception, and a bunch of random other stuff. Of course, I am still working with individual students during the evening teaching hours.

So that's basically my new job, my favorite part of which is the paycheck I brought home today!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

congrats girl, you did it. i new you would be a big success in whatever job you received. keep those paychecks coming in.
Dad