Sunday, November 01, 2009

After a week of filling in for the day care and changing diapers, I am very happy to announce that I have been offered a new job. Well technically its only half a new job since it is at the same place that I have been working at for almost two months. Basically I've been bumped up (I like to think of it as a promotion) to a full time position.

At this point I'll still be tutoring in the evenings with similar but extended hours, but I'll also work in the office during the day doing an assortment of other tasks. Eventually I will discontinue tutoring and build up to an assistant director type position.

Unfortunately I won't be able to substitute anymore, but the concrete hours will be a big relief. I won't have to wonder if I'll get a call at 6:30am every time I go to bed after 10. And I think it will be a great opportunity to gain a large variety of experience.

Of course, the best thing is that I'll still be working closely with all of the students and staff that I've come to know over the last couple of months. And I'll have a good reason (and some extra $$) to do some shopping for new clothes and shoes!

I'm so thankful that I can set aside the job searching for a while and know that God is and always has been providing for us.



Also I'm supposed to blog about some pinball catch thing. I don't know, I think it has to do with football. Apparently it's important.

1 comment:

CAVE said...

Congratulations sis! Keep up the good work.