This storm just keeps getting worse. Honestly, I don't really like looking out the window at the trees getting ripped around. And I'm glad we live on the second floor so we don't have to worry about flooding.
Watching the schools closures scroll at the bottom of the tv screen reminds me of the mornings in elementary school when we used to watch intently and refuse to get ready for school until we knew absolutely that it wasn't closed.
The worst part, of course, is that so many roads are closed we won't be able to go shopping on our day off. Although I may not have a day off...but I'm hoping.
1 comment:
How safe from flooding is your car in the parking lot? Pics on the national news are on the beach is it as bad inland where you are? Hope you have food in the house and electricity!
Post a Comment