Wednesday, January 31, 2007

today to keep on going.

For some reason, every time I touch my ipod when its plugged into the speakers it shocks me and turns off. I'm guessing that that's not very good for it. And it hurts.

Supposedly this week is going to be the coldest that we've had all winter. I pulled out my winter-winter jacket (that's one step above my winter jacket, which is of course only slightly warmer than my Oregon-winter jacket). But all I can seem to think about is that my parents are spending the weekend in Florida.

Also I am seriously getting bored with my education classes. As in, I realize that a lot of what we're going over is important, but I am paying A LOT for this. And I'm definitely not feeling like I have to work hard, or there is much challenge. Shouldn't teachers be forced to think? I mean, I'm pretty sure that they play an important part out there. So I think I'm going to maybe do an independent study. Mostly just for fun (which is completely crazy), but also mostly just so I have something that I have to work at.

Ok so that's all the complaining I'm going to do. Mostly because, I've had a really great day, probably one of the best in the 6 months (woah, I mean 2 1/2 weeks) that I've been back this term. And even though its very possible that I'll lose a finger or two from frostbite this week, for the moment, I'm going to sit and dwell in happiness (without the Y : for heather).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! for the happiness. And here's more reason to celebrate - there's a cold front moving into Florida so we may just share the shivers with you!

Hannah said...

I sympathize, but I kept busy with the other 3/4 of my major (the music part). An independent study might be cool.