Sunday, February 04, 2007

spring.

Its reached a new level of cold:

My eyes watered from the wind and then my wet eyelashes froze together...leaving me squinting until they thawed out in the car on the way to church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Baby, here I am worried obout the sunburn on my nose from being on the Florida beach all day!!!! You do have it much worse!!!!!!

The Lyons said...

hey! i froze my fanny in a 5k run yesterday - check out my blog finally :o) love ya and miss ya. i hope all is well besides the freezing, odd, miserable weather.

Anonymous said...

I love how all the snow makes your night webcam very lit up; I remember that snowy nights were never very dark when I was growing up.... sigh. Miss you & hope you had a good weekend.

Hannah said...

I did recess duty today without a jacket. It got up to fifty and the sun was shining in a very friendly way.
I kind of miss the eyelashes freezing together cold when its blah 20's/30's gray days here, but not today!