Sunday, January 07, 2007

lots more rain.

I am sure that there are so many of you that have been anxiously checking my blog for new posts about my amazing adventures of Christmas break....ha! right.
Anyways, for those of you who have accidentally wandered onto my blog during break, expecting to find my normal complaints: I'm sorry. There hasn't been anything to complain about. And that's definitely saying something, since I'm rarely at a loss for things to complain about.
During break I've either been painting, (most of the time), or enjoying the beautiful valley rain and using my charm to get just about anything I want from all those who have missed me (which includes a yummy pizza on its way right now). So I definitely won't bore you with pictures of me painting white trim another shade of white or watching the always-needed chick-flick with my friends. But you can take comfort in the fact that my break has been wonderful and best yet: its not over for another week! Have fun in school this week all my friends! I'll be sleeping in (kinda) and basically doing whatever I want (although that does include working a few more hours).
Oh and of course I have to go and take a picture of the adorable pig down the road. Yes...its the way pigs were meant to live. In a little pasture with a horse right next door. Just wait till I show my hog-farmer uncle how we do things out here in the West.

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

cute! i miss ya already :o) enjoy your last week! today i had a 7am class :o(