I made it home! Amazingly. And just in time for Christmas dinner. As in fifteen minutes after I walked through the front door, my family sat down for our Christmas dinner. Not a whole lot of time to build up to that event. But at least I made it.
Thankfully I was able to make it out of the midwest on Saturday and I only had a short delay in Minneapolis. So my family graciously waited a few extra hours for me so that our early celebration wouldn't include an empty seat.
However, less than 24 hours after arriving home, I packed back up (actually I just dumped out all the dirty clothes and scrambled for enough clean ones) and headed north for a few days.
Now I'm finally home for a while, complete with the walk-thru bedroom covered in clothing, suitcases, and bright pink flowers. And I have decided to not do anything that I don't want to...except work of course...which I do kind of want to do considering I get paid. But everything else: is made of catching up on the hours and hours of not sleeping and spending lots of time with the siblings.
Oh and this weekend? the beach of course. where else?
No comments:
Post a Comment