Seventeen more hours. Laundry, muffins, brownies, some reading, packing, and a lot of patience. I cannot wait. I don't think that I've ever wanted a break more. Even Canada sounds good. Even spending hours and hours in the car sounds good. Although one of the main things that I'm sick of is people, and I'm going to be stuck in a very small space for a very long time with 3 of them. I'll make sure to bring my pillow and a textbook so that I'll be able to sleep the whole time. Seventeen more hours.
4 comments:
Have a super time and please don't sleep while driving. don't forget your passport!
wooohoo!!! wow!!! blooooop!!!!!!!!
hey lovely :o) how was the beach - i'm dying to hear. it was fun IMing with you. Enjoy your spring break. love ya - i'll try to call or email sometime - i also have some birthday pics that i need to send to you.
LOL LIAR!!!!
Post a Comment