Monday, March 27, 2006

finish out strong!

Monday. Cold, misty, smells like cows. Actually, the first time I walked outside it smelled almost like the beach because it was wet, freezing, and windy...and almost salty. Although after about one second the salty fully developed until I realized that it was actually dairy cows that I smelled. I do like the overcast sky though.

So I've made a commitment to completely and wholly focus this week (except for a few minutes for blogging--that's an exception). No more wasting time long into the night only to have to set my alarm a half hour early so I can finish my homework. Every moment of my week is going to be spent doing useful things (well we'll see how long that lasts). Ok...blogging time is over...back to reading the Consise History of the Muslim World (which usually means falling asleep while holding the gigantic textbook in front of my face). No, but really, I am going to accomplish something.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

yay go geron go geron!!!!!! you ca do it (yeah right) lol JK! love you! good luck!

Anonymous said...

You daughters of mine are so bad about procrastination, what is up with that today? Tsk, tsk!

Well, gotta go, I have a son getting married soon and I need to finish his baby album...

Unknown said...

Geron I'm so glad your focusing begins with sleeping on the fluffy turbans of the muslim world...

Anyway, the mist was fun. And it didn't smell like cows. As my dad would say... "smells like $$$$$!!!" ...except I couldn't even smell that.

Devon said...

Hmm, sounds familiar...