Friday, December 02, 2005

get ready for finals!

Ok so it has officially snowed way too much! And I asked Heather when the snow is going to melt (I thought is was a reasonable question) her answer? Um...April? Yes, that means that I am going to be spending quite a bit of time here inside. Fortunately, I bought new gloves and a hat and a wool coat. Now I just need to get some better shoes. It has become quite frustrating to look at 20+ shoes every morning and realize that I really only have a choice of what? 5? and that's only IF they shoveled the sidewalk. But yesterday, I was working on a paper (that I finished on time!) and I glanced out my window to see if it was still snowing only to find an amazing tractor thing complete disintigrating the mountains of snow in the handicapped parking spots. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Heather and Karla laughed... and laughed... and laughed. Supposedly humongous snow blowing tractors are a regular occurance around here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today would be an excellent time to build me a snowman in front of the webcam! Be sure to wear your snowman socks! So, Heather, was this one a blizzard??!

Anonymous said...

ok geron! you seriously need to stop talking about snow, cause i'm getting jealous!! grrr......!!!

Unknown said...

Geron! I would buy you a snowblower for Christmas, but (besides being ridiculously out of my price range) I don't think it would fit in our room. Maybe Karla would let us park it next to her air mattress. ooh possibilities.

Geron's Mom! Thanks so much for the beautiful socks :) and the candy!! Apparently you have a psychic ability to tell how much I love peanut butter m&m's. As for the webcam snowman, we are still trying to figure out where to build it so it will actually be visible.

Anonymous said...

oo heather, the way my mom could tell that you liked peanut butter m&ms, was cause i was looking at your MSN blog, and you had the things that make you happy on there, and so ya i saw it and told her! lol