Monday, December 05, 2005

get as much use out of Heather's closet as I can before I leave.

I only have eleven more days until I'm home!
only eleven more times that I have to stumble down the ladder of my loft in the morning, Only eleven more mornings that I have to blow dry my hair so that it doesn't freeze on the way to breakfast (how was that heather?), only eleven more classes (after two more today). only eleven more microwaved donuts for breakfast, only eleven more hours of studying...not likely, and most importantly, only eleven more times that I have to wear snow proof clothing (its only 3 degrees right now!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah ! it finally worked! not sure why but ya! ok well TTYL! can't wait till ya come home!

Unknown said...

frozen hair is like a weapon! If steve was swiping cards I could have sliced him with it. But I'm sure Karla would have restrained me.

Hannah said...

I will try to get as much use out of Heather's closet as I can during Christmas break before she goes back to Dordt.