Tuesday, December 13, 2005

fly out of here!

I only have one half hour left of studying. Actually, I probably will only study for about 10 more minutes. There's not a whole lot of motivation left. Good thing my most important exams were first. I have decided that dead week and exam week should continue perpetually, well not forever, but these last two weeks have been way better than any of the others. Mostly because I haven't had to write papers or stay up late researching. Not to say that I haven't stayed up late. But this week its been for midnight movies (Narnia), mac'n'cheese parties (disgusting, but yet somehow better than the "Christmas Dinner" they served at the commons last night), talking on the phone with my long lost twin (Em), and generally putting off studying. After my first exam last night, my friend and I wasted several hours having snowball fights and making root beer floats...however, not from the random 2-liters of sprite that were lying in the snow. And even though I had to get up at the ungodly hour of 7 o'clock this morning for my western civ exam, the day has been pretty good so far. (I still don't know how I got ready, walked to my classroom, wrote 5 essays and made it back in bed without fully waking up).
Okay so now I have another 35 minutes to sit here and pretend to study. I left the whole day open so I could work for this class, but I mostly just slept. Oh and we disposed of all of our papers from the semester...aka: indoor paper snow ball fight. I wonder if the RA will let us check out with papers strewn everywhere? After all, student services has been all about helping us relieve stress this week and goofing off all day worked pretty well. That is until amidst flying papers one thought hit me: oh no! Where are the notes that I'm supposed to be studying?! Both Angela and Heather thought it was pretty funny that my study material was suddenly in the middle of a paper fight. But I did find it, it had just been accidentally been transformed into a snow ball. Its a good thing that the semesters just about over, I don't think I could get anything done if I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! you blogged! don't forget to keep blogging, even here is oregon!