Tonight, I don't know what we're studying. But its important, clearly.
So, if you are trying to sound smart this Christmas season. Try asking some of these intriguing questions at a party:
What happens if BJR if rebutted?
Then go on and on about BOD and BOP and try to make it seem like you know what you're talking about. No one will know the difference, don't worry.
Or try
When is A liable to P?
Yeah, try to say one that out loud without giggling.
How about this one:
What is a security?
Well, a security is a security. Yes, that is the correct answer. But you have to say it in an intelligent way. Maybe put your hand up to your chin for a few seconds and tilt your head like you're deep in thought.
Ok...I'm getting in trouble for not actually listening to the answer after I ask a question. Back to the notecards.
1 comment:
You've got snow!!
Post a Comment