For those of you who are wondering, Italy isn't gone, its still in the process. I just finished an application essay the other day. But I'm also applying to another program through my own school, although I'm not completely positive that I would go on the program even if the other didn't work out.
With that out of the way, lets talk about marching bands, yes the ones with the loud instruments that are supposed to march. Living a few blocks from the local high school, I have formed a special relationship with the marching band, which happens to practice before school. So the thought-provoking words of the early morning: "Heather? Isn't the marching band supposed to march? Why don't they march....away?" Somehow, its more practical to march in a circles around the football field.
and of course in other news: fall break! 2 more days!
Oh and one more thing. I was flipping through a World magazine this weekend in the library as I tried to distract myself from my homework and what did I come upon? Proof of a point that I've been trying to persuade my roommate of for over a year. Dutch people are tall. I was never short in high school, but now just about all my friends are taller than me. And supposedly Dutch people are the tallest nation in the world, with my own 5'7" being the average height of women. crazy, huh?
5 comments:
So I bet that makes you glad that you live in a place where you are just average. I miss you here where you are tall. Love you tons.
~Sarah
You feel tall just because most of the girls in our class were pretty short...although at OSU there are way more short girls. I actually feel somewhat normal walking around campus. We have this guy that plays basketball that is 7' I see him walk around with his gf who is shorter then me lol.
So are you plain and tall, or just tall?
she's not! She's not plain and she's not tall.
geron....you are short...
Post a Comment