My great accomplishment of the week:
I finished homework for Monday, yesterday. As in I did homework more than 10 hours before it was due!
So last night? I went out to dinner with some family and basically did nothing from six o'clock until I went to class this morning.
It was a rather interesting feeling, I'm sure that I've felt that before (maybe when I was 15) but I've completely forgotten about the joy of going to sleep without a thousand things running through my mind.
I'm sure you're asking why or how did this happen!? Did I plan ahead and keep my focus? Uh no. Acutally I pretty much won by default. Its Parents Weekend, so everybody's pretty much giving us slack homework so we can have some bonding time with the fam.
But since my parents are doing their own slacking off in Idaho this weekend, I have a whole weekend to write only 2 papers and read several books. which will be wonderful oh and its almost fifty degrees!
1 comment:
sounds nice Geron. those moments are few and rare - so enjoy. so do you have family visiting you? its finally fall break! i'm hanging out at a friend's house. we went to a concert friday night. talk to ya later
Post a Comment