We woke up to more snow this morning, this time it stuck though. Except it didn't really last too long. I'm sure it will all be gone by the time we get some more in a few days.
So what does that mean? Shoe shopping! Ok, so pretty much every event in my life brings about the need for a new pair of shoes, but especially this one. I need some warm closed-in grippy ones.
Oh and tonite, I have to take the CAAP test to get into the Teacher Ed program. Yay for me. Oh its just like the ACT's everybody says. But wait, didn't I already take like 3 or 4 of those tests just to get here? Its all right though, I probably wouldn't have gotten that much done between 6:30-9:30 tonite...might as well spend it filling in circles on an answer sheet. And besides, we wouldn't want teachers who can't even get above the 17th percentile on a general assesment test, right?
Well a greasy grilled cheese and fries are calling my name... I have to trek out into winter now.
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The CAAP test is just one more redundant attempt to verify that you can do basic math. In case the ACT didn't prove it. And you will still have to take a math class or two anyway. Don't worry, I am sure you passed.
Post a Comment