Sunday, September 24, 2006

fewer red markings on this weeks assignment.





I am very sorry that pictures have been taking up most of my blog space. I realize that this is a sign of a slacker-blogger. However, I just feel that these pictures so clearly portray my life that I would not be able to give you a better mental image in words.
The sad thing is that this is in fact my El Ed Math. Somehow they make simple concepts into confusing problems and I not only have to wade my way thru them but I also have to put up with constant ridicule of my poor scores. Somehow, 2 ducks + 2 ducks + 1 duck is actually 3 ducks, not 5 ducks. Don't ask me.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Are you wearing Heather's Reese's Peanut butter cup shirt on those pictures? How fun (the shirt, not the mystery ducks)!

Devon said...

Who're you calling a slacker blogger!?

Anonymous said...

hey-- just count the ducks!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your math pain...and I happen to like your pictures :) They are nice because it gives me something to look at. Hope your fishy is still doing well.