





After experiencing some good ole Oregon culture and tasting salty wind and salt-water taffy, it was almost relaxing to get back to work today. Almost...not quite. My whole weekend was filled with Saturday markets covered in tie-dye, naps on the sand, and quite a bit of time on the road. But...good news: Angela and I found somewhere to get free Oregon coast pictures to cover our dorm walls. Hopefully, we won't be too offensive to those sweet midwesterners. I guess we can always retreat to Ang's room where she plans to build a sandbox and play a beach-sounds cd. As much as I'd love to go back and visit everyone in those tiny Dutch communities, I'm gonna enjoy the time I have left here in the most beautiful state.
Oh and I finally have a vacation planned! For the last few weeks I've been pouting over being left home with the little bro while the rest of the world travels to Atlantic City, New York, Florida, Alaska, Summer Camp and anywhere else they can think to go. But I have decided to pull up that bottom lip and make the best of it. The plan? My lone Oregon/Iowa friend, Angela and I are going to spend one of our last weekends by traveling the coast top to bottom and stopping at any lighthouse, beach, or tourist magnet that we happen to find ourselves near. I'm beginning to see a little hope shining through the leaves of endless propogation.
1 comment:
cute cute!! Although... what is that blashpemy written in the sand? You know, even if I wasn't there to stop you, God was watching. Heathen.
Post a Comment