Thursday, September 09, 2010

on the news

I was almost on tv today!

Okay, well I could have been on tv today, except that I decided that sleeping-in was better for my overall health and wellness.

But the point is that a tv station came to my work this morning to do a special about study skills and homework. Fortunately, one of my co-workers who is much more knowledgeable and talented (and has a tv-worthy wardrobe) stepped up to do the interview.

If I would have gone into work early this morning, I would have been able to watch the lights-camera-action. Instead I'll be watching it on the news next week. I'm okay with that. I've never had stardom in my future goals.

And like I said, sleep is clearly important. That and mopping up my bathroom floor from yesterday's plumbing disaster (I should thank my husband/plumber for keeping me sane for that one).

But you can still have my autograph if you want it. I'm practically famous.

No comments: