Sunday, January 31, 2010


We're still stuck in winter wonderland. Surprisingly very little snow is melting even though the sun is out. We are just hanging out, dreaming of spending our weekend down under in Australia watching tennis. Now we just have to decide how much we want our Sunday night pizza.

Ryan is still counting on cancelled classes for tomorrow. I have to admit that I wouldn't mind another day off either.




3 comments:

Aleece said...

Hello Geron! I'm keeping up with you on your blog :) and since I don't know how else to contact you I decided to leave you a comment here haha. I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream about you having a baby last night :) I have no idea where that came from! Anyways I just wanted to tell you that you might be pregnant hahahahaha kidding!

Anonymous said...

how much snow did you actually get? from the pictures doesn't look like to much..I see Ryan's classes are cancelled tomorrow, good thing they don't cancel school for that much snow in NW Iowa or they would never get 180 days in. All a matter of perspective. Have a great week!

mom h

Geron said...

Hey Aleece, I'm glad that you still read my blog. It's good to hear from you. I hope everything is going well in Oregon!

ps: sorry, but I don't think your dream is going to be coming true for a while. :)