Subject: Photo ShootThanks Ryan.
Please plan for:
Friday.
Should take a half hour.
Dress: business casual.
I'll send color suggestions and final confirmation shortly!
Thanks!The college interviewed him to be featured for some marketing material or something like that. Now they have scheduled a photo shoot to finish off. He says it's just because "I'm awesome."Don't you just love the part about color suggestions? They want him well coordinated I guess. I think I might just have to take the day off and tag along to watch. I know my mom will be jealous.
4 comments:
Definitely, are you sure they don't want to fly me out to do it? I know alot more about the subject than they do!
That is, the subject of Ryan.
my brother in law is a model?! sweet.
-bren
This is something Ryan can definitely put on his resume! Male model! Wasn't he on that Dordt football poster too? Wow, forget law school! I think he has more talent for the modeling business!
Post a Comment