Friday, October 16, 2009

Why in the world does elementary school cafeteria food look so darn good at 11:30 in the morning? It starts my stomach growling and sometimes I just want to ask if we can have some caring sharing.

But really. I ate breakfast and I'm not that desperate. mini corndogs and fish sticks shaped like smiley faces? In any normal circumstances = gross. (I realize that some people love corndogs...mother, but ew. especially when paired with chocolate milk and a fruity push-pop).

I really don't understand. But when I get home to eat my own lunch none of my "real people" food matches up. I'm still craving those mushy french fries and deep fried, uh, whatever those are.

Basically, six year olds make you crazy. Even if you're just a "subtitoot"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

And this is why (among other reasons) Jason does not substitute at elementary schools. Cafeteria food and small children? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

:)

Anonymous said...

Today at school we had this new sub who said that we were her very first class to ever substitute. and we were in the computer lab and didnt really have anything to do that day so we looked up on the internet, "pranks to pull on subs". dont worry we didnt actually do any. but every one that i read i thought of you. btw. if a student "loses" their contact on the floor, and wants to spend the whole class period looking for it be warned that they're actually just trying to get out of classwork. we're going to try that one next week. :)

-Brenna