Monday, October 19, 2009

We went to get our hair cut (both Ryan and I) and I had a big "before and after" ready to blog with pictures and everything. That is, until I actually got my hair cut. I decided that an after picture of a person with a paper bag over their head is boring.

That's right, my new hair cut does not deserve to be shown in any public place. Ryan said, "you could just tell people you got run over by a lawn mower." Thanks. He also offered to try to fix it for me.

Ryan's hair looks great by the way.

I should have known that I should never get my hair cut in the same building as him. Even if its cheap. I also should have known that I should leave when I looked around and only old men were in line to get their hair cut. I knew better. But I have had relatively no bad haircuts in my lifetime. And I generally trust everyone with a black apron and shiny scissors. Until today.

The sad part is that I took the lady's offer to come back in to the salon if I didn't like it when I got home. Her second try turned out worse.

Feel free to send hats or scarves or hooded sweatshirts.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm on my way! And I'll be knitting on the plane, but you'll have to take whatever colors are in my bag, b/c I dont' have time to shop.