Ryan started his orientation today, which means I'm here all alone. Thankfully he left me the car and walked to school (which is only about a mile). But I would feel pretty guilty if I spent the day shopping since I haven't found a job yet. So that leaves me filling out applications and calling potentials. And maybe a short trip to target to pick up a few essentials (like tweezers: how is it that I have lost at least three pairs of them in the last eight months? I blame the Mexican government customs for one of those, but the other two were just me).
We also have discovered some new neighbors: Canadian Geese. There's a flock of about twenty or so of them who just hang out in the parking lot, oh and also apparently they like to take the sidewalk because I stepped in a present of theirs yesterday. (I was not quite as fascinated with it as the little girls who live downstairs). I'm hoping they're going to be on their way south soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment