Wow! you guys are so beautiful - it looked like a really beautiful wedding! I hope everything went well. Did you cut your hair??? hope to see ya in little over a week!
stunning!!! yay I can't wait for you to come back and then you can show me more pictures AND narrate. What is this with no actual typing involved??? BLOG=TYPE you cheater
4 comments:
Wow! you guys are so beautiful - it looked like a really beautiful wedding! I hope everything went well. Did you cut your hair??? hope to see ya in little over a week!
Oh Geron you look so beautiful in these pictures. I can't get over your hair, it looks so awesome!!!
Oh, you are so cute Geron! I hope the wedding went great. Wedding pictures are so fun!
stunning!!! yay I can't wait for you to come back and then you can show me more pictures AND narrate. What is this with no actual typing involved??? BLOG=TYPE you cheater
Post a Comment