COME BACK!!! I'm slipping. you know what I did?? I said yes to going out to chinese with kay. Obviously your influence is wearing off, so I think I need some more no lessons. see you tuesday?? HA!!! And just so you know, I plan on taking the best bed, closet, drawers, and desk and there's NOTHING YOU CAN do about it becuase I live here!! HAHAHA!! HA!
OK, so InstaCam for S.C. must mean InStuckCam. You must post some pictures of back to school so I can pretend I'm watching a webcam. BTW, when are they going to put on in on campus for me and those other nosy Dordt parents?? HMMMM????
3 comments:
she is really cute - she reminds me of little boo on monsters inc.
COME BACK!!! I'm slipping. you know what I did?? I said yes to going out to chinese with kay. Obviously your influence is wearing off, so I think I need some more no lessons. see you tuesday?? HA!!! And just so you know, I plan on taking the best bed, closet, drawers, and desk and there's NOTHING YOU CAN do about it becuase I live here!! HAHAHA!! HA!
OK, so InstaCam for S.C. must mean InStuckCam. You must post some pictures of back to school so I can pretend I'm watching a webcam. BTW, when are they going to put on in on campus for me and those other nosy Dordt parents?? HMMMM????
Post a Comment