Monday, September 12, 2011

I may or may not have already started a countdown for the move. No paper chains yet, though.

I also may or may not have started collecting cardboard boxes and other moving supplies. Those recycling dumpsters are just so tempting!

Especially since I seem to find so much time on my hands these days. Turns out the job situation is not so hot. Not that it ever was, but is seems to be even less now. Especially if you are going to be moving to an undisclosed location in a just a few months.

If only I had taken up my in-laws on that Granny-sitting job. I really never should have passed that one up (Just so you know, none of my in-laws are a granny who needs sitting, they just know some nice grannies). Although, I imagine that Ryan would have gotten sick of eating hot dogs on white bread after I was gone for a few months. My cooking isn't good enough that he would miss me too quickly.

Although I did make some pretty amazing cinnamon rolls this weekend. After the storm took our power for a day a few weeks ago, my frozen bread dough was all stuck together. I tried pulling and sawing, but ended up just letting the whole pile thaw out together. However, I found that I didn't really need all that bread. So I rolled one of the loaves up into some pretty tasty cinnamon rolls.

Did I mention that I'm available for hire? Think cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The deal was that I would go cook and clean for Ryan and you do my job and grannie sit. I would at least add some mustard on those hot dogs on whole wheat bread. I did offer to trade jobs. It has been quite interesting(stressful) at my work lately. You can knit me a new stocking cap. Loosing lots of hair. Make sure it matches with gray or green and gold.( Go Packers)