Friday, January 21, 2011

The post that I had planned for this afternoon was one long overdue. It was about the second loaf of bread that I made with my new bread machine. The bread turned out much better, by the way.

However, the lovely picture that I have on my camera of the loaf of oatmeal bread straight out of the oven is stuck on my camera.

I haven't decided whether to blame my camera or my printer. The little memory card just isn't getting along with the reader in my printer. And since I lost the usb cord probably about 6 months after I got the camera, the printer is my only option. I slid the card in the slot and pushed and wiggled and blew and hit buttons. Nothing happened. I tried to slap the side of the printer, but all that did was relieve a bit of my frustration.

Now, I generally try my best not to throw things off my balcony when I get frustrated. For one thing, Ryan's too heavy for me to lift. And for another thing, I feel like I would probably regret it later.

But right now, that's where I'm at. What is the point of a camera that won't share it's pictures?

I guess next time I'll just have to send my fresh bread itself to all of you. It probably won't be warm and soft after sitting in the mail for a week though. Or I'll have to go back to my webcam pictures. Sorry.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Does your camera have a mini-USB connector? That's one way around the card problems