That leaves me, with the first Saturday in a while at home, to relax with a bowl of golden grahams, a little apple juice and an extra large, extra comfy Packers sweatshirt.
Unfortunately, my peace has been interrupted by a rowdy maintenance crew working on the empty apartment next door as well as the strong fishy smell from last night's dinner that forced me to turn on our over-zealous dishwasher (for those of you who have visited us, you know how ridiculously loud that thing is).
At this point all that is left for me to do is to take advantage of the cool 88 degree weather of this morning and use those muscles that I used to have back when I did more than sit all day. Or I could just climb back into my soft bed and pull out a book. hmm, tough choice.
I'll get back to you about that...
No comments:
Post a Comment