Hopefully this one won't be stuck here for the next five.
In honor of summer sunsets that I can no longer watch on the beach, as well as the extended hours of outdoor daydreaming that are not paired with taking cuttings or painting buildings: my new blog.
Although summer weather started long ago (at least for those of us whose weather is not coming directly off the freezing Pacific), this week feels like the first week of summer because school is officially out. That leaves me with long mornings to sit on my deck and read through the stack of book I recently picked up at the library.
This month's summer bummer, however, is that Ryan and my schedules are completely opposite. I spend the mornings in a quiet apartment while he's at the courthouse, and he spends the afternoons and evenings at home...by himself.
The good news is that his internship is half over (I honestly don't know how that has happened so quickly), and my summer schedule will start soon, so we should be able to spend a little time together. We are planning on spending that most of that time at the beach. Because it is way too hot, and the one thing the Atlantic has going for it is lovely, warm water.
So summer can never really be a bummer, since it is, after all, summer.
2 comments:
I love it! And I miss you, and Ryan too...
I'm sorry your schedules are so opposite right now. Your weather sounds wonderful though. Give me a call at my home phone in the morning - 907-357-3319. If I don't pick up I might be out on an errand, but I would love to hear from you! love ya!
Post a Comment