Today, Ryan's battery has given up hope. No matter how much willpower and logic Ryan puts in, the battery does nothing. All that law school hasn't done much for him yet.
My lovely little macbook is trying not gloat. But its hard. My computer is more than twice as old as his and still working smoothly. After all, things are supposed to get better with age: wine, cheese, sisters.
So while Ryan spent his afternoon talking with some tech person who knows where, trying to stop the endless problems with his laptop, I got to do . . . well, whatever I want.
He says the worst part of the whole ordeal was when the customer service person asked him why he didn't visit their online site to solve his dead computer problems instead of calling on the phone. Just think about that one for a sec.
1 comment:
I'm sorry, Ryan. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment