Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have a very important question to ask.

Nearly every shirt that I own has a tiny little hole right near the bottom on the front. Sometimes its on the right or left side, sometimes its right in the middle, but always just a few inches from my waist.

I don't have a dog who jumps on me, or a cat or a child or anything that generally destroys clothing. I don't walk over my clothing with soccer cleats. The shirt I'm wearing today has two holes, right next to each other. It just makes no sense. And its rather frustrating. Its never a big enough hole to throw the whole shirt away, just enough to be annoying.

There's never a hole in the sleeve or the back or by the collar.

Am I the only one who has this problem? Or do they make special stores for people who can't take proper care of their clothes?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is it something that it gets hooked on? Like standing against the sink while you're doing dishes, and there's something on the cupboards? Oh wait....I bet Ryan does the dishes.

Amina said...

Hey :) :D I just stumbled on your blog.

OMG, I could almost say the exact same thing. Not every shirt of mine but a lot of my shirts have holes... I don't know how I get them either! Such a mystery.

Unfortunately, the people around me tend to 'comment' and tell me "hey, your shirt has a hole". It's like "I know there's a hole! I was hoping you didn't notice', lol ;)