Friday, December 11, 2009

Exam number three done.

I need a break!

I know, I'm not the one actually taking the exam, or even doing the studying. But I'm as ready for this all to be over as he is. The stress is covering our entire house like a layer of dust. (I did actually spend my morning cleaning up the real layer of dust--as well as papers and clothes and everything else--that was spread all over). The good news is that he says that the hardest week is over, the next two exams will be much easier.

In the meantime, we are fighting over one cell phone. Mine decided to take an extended vacation without giving any notice. It just turned off the other day and wouldn't turn back on. I took it to the store and they accused me of dropping it the sink or leaving it in the shower or setting it out in the rain: none of which I did. They clearly didn't believe me. They tried to make me feel better by saying that maybe it was "just the humidity". I didn't tell them what I thought of that.

I didn't realize how much I rely on my cell phone, even for just checking the time when I'm at the store or letting Ryan know I'll be home late. How did I ever survive without it?

No comments: