So my sister said that apparently blogging has peaked, and everyone is quitting blogging. Which is obviously counting me. But this is one feeble attempt to fight against the urge to slack. Unfortunately, this post has already sat at the bottom of my screen for several days, so there probably isn't much hope.
So I'm just going to finish this really quick and then post it, before I lose it. Plus I have dinner in the oven and the timer's going to beep any minute. (yes I did actually make dinner, and its going to be amazing).
I've been spending most of the first week back at school curled up with a blanket because it is way to cold to do any other activity. But apparently it's going to get up to 17 degrees! Crazy huh? Maybe I'll bring out my light jacket again (aka:wool coat with fleece underneath) to enjoy those sunny rays.
And I drove today! On the snow and ice! Don't ask me how it went...I'm safe, and the car is safe, so that's all that matters. Well, we're both safe now, since I'm no longer driving.
Ok dinner's ready so that's it.
3 comments:
So how was that dinner? Did you take pictures to record the event? - lve
I've been coming to the same conclusion as your sister - my once a week tour of Sarah's bloggers has been coming up empty way too often. I'm glad you're back at it - at least this once! Hope dinner was wonderful - hmmm, wonder who came to dinner? :)
Stay warmly wrapped in that blanket!
Jennifer
What???!!! Is that fresh snow I see on your webcam?? I just mowed the lawn over here in the mild country!
Post a Comment