Monday, May 21, 2007

a short summer or long summer??? I'm not sure.

This is for you complainers (you don't even deserve your names up here).

But in reality I'm just going to say that all you need to do is go visit that handly little archive list and read from May 06 to find everything you need to know. Nothing ever changes at home.

I started working in propagation today. Barberry = love. As well as the thorns and splinters that come with it.

My orchid is still not blooming. Even though it gets more attention than my dog.

And I even went running today (go ahead and laugh, I can take it).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such Rudeness :p

The Lyons said...

yeah for running! yesterday, i finished my speech class! barberries - no!! looking forward to seeing you soon. i'm enjoying time with Josh! love ya

Unknown said...

no wAY you went running!!! I am so excited!! Holly thinks I'm going to run a 5k with her in a few weeks... we'll see about that. And did you comment on my blog as roommate? because currently denis is listing the entire campus in the "my roommates" column. dumb. maybe you should capitalize Roommate, as in THE Roommate.

Anonymous said...

ditto what Aleece said... lol