So amidst all of my fears of not finishing projects and papers and therefore failing classes and losing scholarships and dropping out of college and weeding or making ice cream cones for the rest of my life, I have decided to focus on my irrational fears instead.
These are ones that I can try to talk myself out of, even though I rarely have any success.
So here's my list, well part of it at least, of irrational fears:
1. Raw meat
2. the Handicapped sign on the parkinglot
3. Squirrels...what if they bit you!!!!
4. Shower curtains
5. the Second straw that comes out of the dispenser
Don't worry, exams are coming. I will definitely have more to add to this list be the end of next week.
2 comments:
if it makes you feel any better about your self
1. being afraid of raw meat is completely rational
2. the handicapped parking square is like a lethal weapon
3. I have wondered about shower curtains
4. obviously the second straw is carrying disease. even if you are the one who made it come out.
so since you're in such a rational mood, maybe you should do your homework and then we can do something fun!
does the making ice cream cones line apply to me since I will probably be working at Dairy Queen my whole life? I am offended! Making ice cream is a highly prestigious job, and if no one made ice cream there would be some seriously unhappy kids in this world, therefore, making your future job, as a teacher, much more difficult. So there!
Post a Comment