Monday, November 13, 2006

a week filled with frantic paper-writing.

I need to clear my conscience. I've somehow slid into the role of the slacker-blogger that I usually make fun of. But you see, I'm a sophomore which basically equals boring. And since I already spent 9 mo. complaining about the cold weather, I can't quite pull that off anymore.

But I'm not going to quit my countdowns! (you know you're excited!!!)

So: 38 days until Christmas break (a long time I know...but hey its Christmas I'm excited)
8 days until I pick my parents up at the airport for Thanksgiving break!
Which also means 7 days of scrambling to get all my homework done before break...we'll see how that goes.
8 books left to read for Adolescent Lit.
4 or maybe 5 or 6 (I don't really like to dwell on it) papers to write this semester
1 credit and a half still left unaccounted for before going into overload for next semester (which I definitely don't plan on filling)
6 volleyball PE classes left (hallelujah!)
23 mornings of waking up with my alarm clock
And finally, sadly, only 38 days until half of my friends leave for the homeland...(whether that's Oregon, Canada, the Netherlands, or various other places around the globe will remain undetermined) but we definitely have a lot of not-studying to do in the next month.

But for now? One pizza buffet to devour! My aunt and uncle are taking me to pizza tonite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one week more!

Anonymous said...

23 days left till break for us but only 10 more days of actual class :) By the way I showed those identity theft commercials to Amanda and Matt Bostrom. We laughed so hard, they are hilarious. Especially the one of the guy when he starts dancing...lol it makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Brenna said...

BLOG