Tuesday, November 28, 2006

enough time to blow dry my hair tomorrow so that it doesn't freeze on the way to class.

Things I'd rather have the number eight stand for:

days left of class
minutes of extra sleep
Christmas presents I have already bought for my family
hours until I hop on that plane headed west
letters in my mailbox
new shoes I've just bought (while that is a bit extreme, I'll admit)
kinds of cookies and sweets my grandma's made for me (that's actually near the truth)
length (in minutes) of my next class
weekends to do nothing
extra credit points on my last test
pages of writing to finish
dollars found in my pocket
new emails that did not relate to homework in any way

sadly, this week eight stands for the temperature low. as in eight degrees. 8

2 comments:

Brenna said...

thats sad. really it is. it snowed today! guess what! when i got to school there was this massive snowball fight. and guess what i "accidently" wore....? flip flops! ahh it was cold.

Anonymous said...

8 minutes of extra sleep?? Honey, how about 8 HOURS??? OR 8 days??? You aim so low...