Saturday, March 19, 2011

In an apartment building, everyone is allowed to be loud every once in a while. Everybody does at least one thing that is louder than it should be.

Some people have a baby who cries at night. Some people talk way too loudly on their phone in the middle of the day. Some people get a bit too excited during football games (guess who that is).

I understand that. But some people go above and beyond. Some people vacuum at night with their door open for two hours straight. Let me tell you, we don't have that much carpet in here. Seriously, it takes me about 15 minutes. Granted, I don't usually get into all the corners every time I vacuum, but I still get it pretty clean. I'm not sure what one would even vacuum for 2 hours.

This is our neighbor. Every time it gets quiet and I think he's finally done, he picks right back up again. And again.

Wait... I think he might finally be done for real this time... or maybe not.

No comments: