I've decided that some day I'm going to spend an entire year traveling around to enjoy the best weather every month. August in Oregon, November in Virginia, February in Southern California, May in Iowa. I have a few more months to fill up, because, lets face it, every place has nasty weather at some point.
Like last November, we sat here with rain pouring down on us for a whole week. We were the lucky ones because we were stuck in our dry house with power. That year was a complete opposite of this year's gorgeousness.
2 comments:
To bad plane tickets are so expensive around Thanksgiving we've couldn't all come to Virginia Beach !
Me too, me too. I could skip this 1/2 inch of snow we have on the ground today! But then I would miss the "no school" festivities, I suppose. So glad you're enjoying it - miss you!!
Post a Comment