Tuesday, May 18, 2010

44 days until my bufday.

You know I was cute back then. Admit it. Back when I couldn’t say my R’s.

(And for the record: I did correctly pronounce the word “richer” in my vows, no matter what Ryan says. I have been grown out of that little habit for at least 15 years).

I just thought that you should all be reminded that the big day is coming. So you can be prepared.

Although, I do have to share the special day with my mom-in-law for the first time. Maybe the two of us will have to go on a special birthday outing someday, like to Paris. July 1 is pretty significant, after all.

4 comments:

Geron Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geron Leigh said...

Gewon still cannot say hewe Rs cowwectly. We awe wowking on it still. -- Wyan

Leanne said...

Maybe I will get you a new wooster for your pwofile.

Lois said...

I suppose I should wait to get my passport until Ryan is out of law school. I'm thinking an ice cream cake may be in order for a late celebration this year.