Tuesday, April 08, 2008

shiny, clean floors.

Observation: I was eating cotton candy this afternoon (great study food). And suddenly I looked down at the pale blue fluff in my hand, and I thought: I have been sweeping and mopping up this stuff all day, why am I'm eating it??

Explanation: The house that I clean on Tuesday afternoons has a white/brown dog that leaves hair and dirt everywhere. So by the time I have to sweep, there's all little piles that have blown together like fuzzy dust bunnies in the corners, under the counters, and behind the doors.

My cotton candy looked just like those dust bunnies. Gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you - you're still blogging - even when the others have grown weary. Thanks. I enjoy hearing how life is going for you - reading about the scary and the gross things :)

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Only 3 more weeks and you can clean dust bunnies here! -lve