Monday, June 11, 2007

adventure number three.

In order to develop our skills and talents as explorers, this last weekend, my friends and I went up into the hills to pretend that we are rebellious college students, but in all honesty, we even went back before dark and rented a movie to watch safely from the couch. But we have made a list of all the future adventures to plan, and I'm sure that eventually, we'll work our way up to real rebellion. Until then, we plan on discovering many more long-ways around and not-quite shortcuts, as well as climb many almost cliffs. And of course, ponder about each of the unidentified structures that we find and take home much more than just driftwood.


...Sitting in pleasure at the height of our rebellion.


...Us as Lewis and Clark. I guess I'm Lewis, because Merriweather is a girly name, apparently.



...Of course, our favorite romantic spot of the day, someday we're going to have to write a book.



...The three adventurers, we still have to work on a name for the third amiga...Sacajawea doesn't quite cut it.



6 comments:

The Lyons said...

what an exciting adventure! i loved working with ya today, geron! i'm glad we actually got to talk while weeding :o) oh, let the joys begin!

Anonymous said...

I'm still surprised you guys didn't end up in jail :) and lol lets talk about the movie you guys rented...

Unknown said...

is that road sign still in the ground? and I'm still waiting for the beached whale pictures.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your last day as a teenager!!

Unknown said...

okay. i'm starting to wonder if you exist.

And I'm faithful. said...

here's the deal. you haven't posted all summer. LAME.